Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? – Mary Oliver
Breath in, breath out. Think about the above quote, please, for 10 seconds.
Now, here are the ten things I’m loving this week. I hope you do too.
1. This golden shimmer dry oil.
2. This must-read list of books you must-read this fall. I love books in the chill.
3. The desktop backgrounds you can download at DesignLoveFest.com — they make me feel more productive, and my working space more beautiful. She cleverly calls it ‘dress you tech’.
4. This Italian Guacamole. I want it.
5. This all natural, gluten-free, soy-free, vegan detox program and brand called Kaeng Raeng. I need this in my life today and every day.
6. Kora Organic’s Rose Hip Oil
7. This article on leaning in, without burning out.
8. Why and How You Should Do A Life Audit. This is too real right now.
9. This blog about a woman who loves wearing costumes while juicing is the best thing I’ve seen in a while.
10. And finally, the best 40 Magazine Covers From the Last 40 Years. Enjoy.